Monday, August 29, 2011

Updates on Project Wilson

This is week 2 on project wilson... We have gotten a lot done this first week. Since my dad is a realtor and he remodels houses he already has a team of people who do work for him.  My uncle Mike came up Friday and got a lot accomplished. The ceiling is vaulted ready for wood, and now there is a cased opening in our kitchen. This week, my dad and stepmom  took a vaction to Mexico and will be gone until the end of the week. Bobby and I still have a TO Do list to get done while they are gone. This week we are painting the base boards and window trim, painting doors, and working on the landscaping. We still have a long way to go but we are making progress!! Here are a few pictures of our progress.

We did not have lights in that room....
My sweet Stepmom working hard

The Vaulted Ceiling

The opening going into the kitchen

I have the best Sisters-in-law in the world
Thanks Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment