Saturday, August 20, 2011

Project Wilson

Today was Demo Day at our house!! This morning, my Dad, Bobby and I went to a place called Dixie Salvage. I fell in love with this place. They have everything you would need if you are remodeling a house. We found our counter tops, our front door, and the tile for our bathrooms. I can already tell this process is going to be fun! When we got back to our house are lunch this afternoon, we started  work on the house. Bobby and our good friend Lindsey ripped out the carpet, took up some of the base boards and crown molding, and covered the kitchen so we can paint on Monday. This project is in full swing. We should be moving in the first of October. I can't wait to see the house when everything is complete!

Bobby and Lindsey ripping out the Carpet

Husband and his mask

Quick Guitar Lesson in our Kitchen

Our Counter tops I can't wait to put these in our Kitchen!!


Caitlin and I working hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment