Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To busy to post.....

Hey guys! Bobby and I are finally moved into our new home and we are getting settled in... We have lived there since the first of October and we are loving it. We still have a lot to do but there is always going to be a project to do. I think I have a few pictures of our house after it is completed. Since Bobby and I moved in we have spend very few weekends at home. We have went to visit His sister and her family in TN, nephews bday parties, and then we got to go to the Bama/LSU game. Wow! we have been very busy!   Now to enjoy this weekend trip I have planned  to the beach and then Thanksgiving..

Bobby, me and Ella while visiting TN

Me and Caroline at the Western Party

All of us Ready for the BAMA game

Bobby and I in front of the Game day bus

Tailgating with Friends

My sweet nephew Chadan 


The best sister-in-law ever who got us the tickets


No comments:

Post a Comment